Are you looking for a webmail service to sign up for? Maybe you can try Hotmail. This webmail is owned by Microsoft and was created in the year 1996. Now, it is among the largest webmail service which has about 160 million plus users which you can translate into 30 languages. For those who do not have an account yet, you visit hotmail.com. For those who have an account, you can login immediately and change any details of your own profile. One example is changing the password of your account. How? Here are the steps:
- Proceed to hotmail.com login and access your account via your own individual email address and password. When you are login to your account, click the “Option’ menu and afterwards decide on “More Options”.
- On the page, click the “Account details” which contains the password, aliases and time zones. Next, furthermore select within the “Managing your account” section of the Hotmail site.
- Just click on the “Change” link within the Password area to your Hotmail account which says “Account overview” to update your password.
- Key in the existing password of your account on the “Old Password” field. Then, input the password you want to have on the “New Password” and also retype it at the following field provided.
- Hotmail passwords are case-sensitive and it must incorporate a minimum of six characters. So, you should definitely remember in case you enter in caps lock or small letter entirely.
Protect any confidential information you have. How? It starts by protecting your password. According to Hotmail, an ideal password includes 14 characters with all the combination of letters, numbers and even special characters. You should never ever publish your passwords to other on emails regardless if it says they really are employed from Hotmail. The provider probably won’t ever required passwords from end users.