Regions Banks is a corporation bank in South America that offers different kinds of services to customers. It also allows them to do banking online. Any client who has its own bank account with this bank can enroll online. In this way, they can check their accounts immediately or apply other services.
If you have opened an account in this bank, here is the step on how to have your own online account:
What to have first?
Before you start the registration process you need the following things:
- You need to have a computer with an access to the internet.
- Your own valid email address to register. If you don’t have one register to any webmail services.
- You must have a bank account already in Regions Bank.
- You need also your own Social Security Number.
How to Register?
- Visit the website first of Regions Bank at www.regions.com.
- Look for the link “Enroll for Online Banking’ and click it. The link is located at the upper right part of the homepage. Just near the label “Online Banking Login”.
- Read first the introduction material from the bank regarding the enrollment process and when you are done just click “Continue”.
- Then, select the type of account you want to open. Also select what type, either personal or business account. You also have to choose in what your account should be verified. You can select using Customer Number or your ATM Check Card.
- Input your Social Security Number and then your account information. If you are done, just click the button “Continue”.
- Create your own account ID and password so you can proceed with the enrollment.
- You can now use your account after you have done with the creation of user account details.
Once you have your own account, just sign in your account at Regions.com login page.