There are many service providers in Home Depot because the store involves in selling home improvement furniture. If you have a team that is highly skilled in this field, you can be a part of Home Depot. You can apply as one of their service provider. How?
- Check-out first The Home Depot web page at mythdhr.com to check out the net application for service provider.
- You be expected to produce your own account to complete the application by setting up your own private user ID and password. Next, you must finalize the application with all the fields expected from it. This might include the name of your business, the address, employer ID number, social security number and the names and SSS numbers of your staff. You might also need to set the abilities of your service.
- There are documents that should be uploaded into the website along with the application. Make sure you have completed these documents before submitting the service provider application. The documents range from the contractor license, business license as well as the proof of insurance. Home Depot ought to examine these documents for legality.
- The application to be finished, you need to pay $10 of the subscription fee. This will be necessary when you hand in your application.
- If you can be authorized, you’ll need to pay some costs too. The Home Depot will need you to spend $69.50 dollars to the background check. The next $46.50 to the criminal history check of your sub contractors and workers. Last of all, another $50 for the processing fee. And email will be sent to you with the added requested details from The Home Depot.
Get your own mythdhr account now to apply online.