Gmail is one of the most popular free webmail services because it has any cool features to offer. One of the best it their Mail Fetcher that allows you to manage and organize your multiple Gmail accounts using one account only. You can send and receive emails from your different email accounts into the one account that you want to setup. How can you do it? Just follow the simple steps below.
- Login first on the main Gmail account where you would like to coordinate your different Gmail.com login accounts.
- Next, hit the “Setting” weblink which you could get at the very top left area of the page. Select as well the “Mail Setting” url.
- Then simply, select the “Accounts and Import” button. Moreover hit the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
- Key in the email address you choose to be the secondary and next click the option “Next Step”.
- And afterwards key also the password of your secondary email address and click the “Add Account” link.
- Pick the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click the “Next Step”.
- You also need to place a feature name in your secondary email address and after that proceed to the second step by clicking on once again “Next Step”.
- You must click the “Send Verification” and never neglect to check your secondary email account. It’s essential to follow the link consisting of the affirmation email in order to state that you have integrated your profile with your main Gmail account here. Each of the emails delivered to your secondary email account is going to be delivered to the key account. Any time you reply, the secondary email ID will probably be viewable in the “From” area.
Get to know more about Gmail here. Just click the link now.