The State Employees Credit Union is one of the largest credit union and has about 1.7 million members in United States. The organization has services offered to members same like the bank such as investment options, house loans, credit cards and many more. For those who are interested in joining this company, you can follow the steps below:
What you will need?
- You should be previous ones or present staff of the North Carolina State working in any kind of State departments or even an important family of the staff.
- You ought to have a laptop or computer and access to the internet.
- You usually supply some private information.
- You should have an ATM/Debit Card along with the 16 digit and 3 digit voice response number.
Signing Up Steps:
- Just go to the site of State Employees’ Credit union at secu.org.
- Basically start the web link for your member access enrollment. After that, type in the 16 digit number of your ATM Debit card along with the 3 digit voice response number.
- Make sure you see the Authorization & Agreement page. Basically verify the “I have read and accept the Terms listed above” if you ever agree and would like to proceed with the procedure.
- Simply just select the “Continue” tab and you will be redirected to the page where you need to enter your personal information such as your social security number, email address, date of birth and many more. Just provide what is needed.
- Any time you are certainly done, select again the “Continue” key. You should also try to provide a password with your account. Ensure that it’s not easy to know by other people.
- And then, simply click the completed button whenever you are successfully done. Once you are through with the registration and be accepted as a part of NCSECU, you can now start enjoying the terrific services this credit union features.
Go to SECU member access portal if you have an account to login and view the services you can avail.