When parents decided to divorce, the parent that has left without the child shall pay for the child support. This is under the State of Florida rules. If he or she does not pay, the law shall perform some legal procedures. Get more info by signing up at My Florida County website. For those who are seeking a child support, here are the ways on how to apply:
- Simply navigate to the website of Florida Department of Revenue to find the application and details about child support. Fill out the application on the web. It’s essential to also print the application in which you need to sign it and send to the address.
- Opt for the “full service” on the correct box found on the cover page. The whole service of Florida is required in calculating the child support payment to seek the parents of this child, if separated.
- You must give the children’s name and then the parents of each child on the application.
- You need to print the form. Make sure that you have additional copies on the parent and Child Information Pages. This is should there be more than one child who is expected the support higher than one parents. It is possible to print the page simply by clicking the “Print” image.
- You also need to produce your own private details which include name, mobile phone number, and identification detail. Only type in the information of your manager in case you are the parent’s child.
- Make sure that you sign the page together with the date. You shouldn’t ignore the court order of the legal method in child support, the deal involving the parent and the other one as well as the parent’s paternity. Should the child is not delivered in Florida State, add the birth certificate of the child declaring he or she is born outside the state.
- Send the form and then the documents stated previously on the Florida Child Support Office. If you ever don’t find out, send it to the Florida Department of Revenue.
Get your own My Florida sign in account now so you can read more info about this procedure.