If you are looking for information regarding a certain prisoner, like the parole release date, you can eventually access this info for free. In Texas, there is a law that all files of inmates can be access by the public. There are many ways you can obtain such information. You need to know first eventually some basic info regarding the prisoner. How?
Three Factors You Should Know About First
- The offender’s Texas Department of Criminal Justice number.
- The State Identification Number (SID)
- Birthday of the prisoner
Instructions on how to search using TDCJ website:
- TDCS website has an Offender Search system where you can use. You should use it to acquire the info you wanted. The details could include the TDCJ number, area of the offender, charged place, criminal history records and the proposed release date. You can also use tdcj inmate search mugshot for photos of the inmates.
- Content with regards to parole release date can be presented over the telephone. You could get in touch with two hotlines. Just simply opt for whether to call the Offender Locator/General Information Line or the Offender Parole Status Line. The latter one, you will have the offender’s State Identification Number or the TDCJ number. For the first one, identifying the precise birthday can be sufficient for them should you don’t know about SID and TDCJ.
- Email can be another type of finding out the parole date. Basically email them via firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to give the person’s name, TDCJ number as well as the birthday of the perpetrator. Estimate age and conviction location will also be accepted.
- Huntsville in Texas has also the info concerning the area of offender and release date state. Basically call the number (512) 406-5202. With the overview of parole situation, you possibly can phone the Board of Pardons and Paroles in Huntsville. The phone number is (936) 291-2106.
Just visit now the website for TDCJ inmate locator. You can use anytime you want.